Friday 17 September 2010

Work exp.

This summer I have tried again and again to get some work experience, considering we had about 4 months off i thought it would give me ample time to find some. I was out of luck, it appears most people want you to have a lot of existing experience before taking you on and unfortunately I have minimal. Last summer I worked with Natasha at Beau Couture, which I really enjoyed and was really hoping to find a larger brand to see the the contrast in a smaller and larger business. With the lack of replies to my many emails sent out, along with me needing to work to earn money and pay back my debts work experience never came around.

I am going to continue keeping my eye out for positions so maybe when Christmas comes round I can try again...hopefully with a better result. Even with the non existence of work experience, I feel like I have kept on top of things by looking more closely at the things I like and wish to try within design and construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment