Friday 17 September 2010

Details.

Again from my trip to london, these photos show different details I enjoyed in some of the garments in the fashion section of the V&A. There is a selection of menswear and womenswear, as I am still undecided on which route to take...I love them both equally! I definitely have an attraction to surface embellishment, which can be seen from these shots.

The sequin detail on the dress below is just beautiful, I love the colours and the pattern that's created. I just love garments with embroidery, beading and sequins...I'm like a magpie, drawn to there texture.




The small details on menswear is what makes them interesting, it's all in the detail! The tassels and buttons make a simple outfit something exciting. The embroidery on the jacket below is gorgeous, very intricate and delicate in appearance giving a sophisticated look to the garment.




No comments:

Post a Comment